Matthew Hanson, NSCA-CPT
Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiological Sciences
The study of human movement and physical activity (emphasis in nutrition).
National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer (The most respected certification for personal trainers).
Functional Medicine Health Coach- Functional Medicine Coaching Academy- graduation date February 2019. (FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE is the future of conventional medicine–available now. It seeks to identify and address the root causes of disease, and views the body as one integrated system, not a collection of independent organs divided up by medical specialties. It treats the whole system, not just the symptoms.)
Instructor for WITS (World Instructor Training Schools) at UNLV Educates fitness professional-hopefuls, through classroom and practical techniques; assisting students in the certification process.
DotFit Certified Fitness Professional
Team Beachbody Coach
CPR Certified American Heart Association.
Over 15 years of experience training men and women of all ages and fitness levels.
My Promise To You
As your personal trainer,
- I will create a custom workout program; designed specifically for you and your goals.
- I will devise a specific diet and nutrition program- that works best for you and your lifestyle.
- I will recommend supplements that will aid you in reaching your goals safely.
- I will be your personal coach and keep you motivated.
- I will be committed to you 100%.
- You will improve and get closer to your goals each time we work out together.
- You will be proud of yourself and your new body.
- You will get amazing results.
- What ever your goals are, we will make it there together.
“Transforming Lives One Body at a Time.”
Matt Hanson and Family